Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's That?

When a good friend of mine got her first glimpse of my blog, she instantly blurted out,


"Malay Hula Wahine tuh apa?"


Well, here it goes my dear...


Malay : Of course lah you already know it :)

Hula : A Polynesian dance aka Hawaiian traditional dance

Wahine : Means lady in Hawaiian language


Nows she knows... :)


p/s Gosh! This makes me miss Hawaii more that I expected..hahaha!


Hula dance..UH..mochi ice-cream(yummy!)...stunning volcanos..the culture...sandy white beaches..casual clothes..gorgeous guys (err...girls too).. everything!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

perghhh u make me miss mochi ice cream so much. I've tried one in Hoboken, but Hawaiian's more nicer and tastier.

Izuan said...

yes, now i know too :)

happyichigo♥ said...

mochi ice cream..? mcm jepun nye mknn je sumi?